Saint Joseph’s Oratory of Mount Royal
Saint Joseph’s Oratory of Mount Royal is a pilgrimage site with the mission of welcoming pilgrims and accompanying them on their spiritual journey.
Museums and collections
- A display about the life of Brother André (photos, objects, reconstructions…)
- Exhibit of the Holy Family
- Exhibit of nativity scenes from over 100 countries, held every year during the Christmas season.
- Visit the gardens of the Way of the Cross: discover the sculptures in an exceptional garden.
- Attend concerts: Petits Chanteurs du Mont-Royal, organ and carillon recitals.
Take a guided tour to discover the rich built and artistic heritage of the Oratory.
Saint Joseph Oratory of Mount Royal
3800, Queen-Mary Road
Montréal, Québec H3V 1H6
Tel: (514) 733-8211