Les amis present their summertime activities on Mont Royal
if this message is not displayed properly.
Les amis de la montagne, in collaboration with the Ville de Montréal, present numerous activities this summer on Mont Royal for all ages and tastes. For complete details, click here to download the calendar of activities.
The activities in July are as follows:
THE MOUNTAIN’S TREES
Guided walk: Discovering exceptional trees
- Saturday and Sunday, July 7 and 8, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Join artist Charles L’Heureux for a guided walk through the forest on the trail of Mont Royal’s exceptional trees. Share his passion and his knowledge of the mountain’s trees.
- $12 per person
Family storytelling and animation: The mountain’s trees
- Saturday and Sunday, July 7-8, continuous animation from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.; storytelling at 2 p.m.
- Maison Smith comes to life for the whole family during this special weekend: continuous activities in the exhibition hall and an hour of storytelling on the theme of trees.
Temporary Exhibit: A look at the trees of Mont Royal
- Saturday and Sunday, July 7-8, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- This exhibit shines the spotlight on drawings and photographs by a variety of artists of the trees of Mont Royal.
Kiosk: From the cicada to the fox, thousands of animals to discover on Mont Royal
- From July 14 to August 19, Saturdays and Sundays, from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Explore this colourful and educational kiosk featuring the biodiversity of Mont Royal, with special focus this year on the birds of the mountain. The biodiversity kiosk was made possible through the generosity of Gaz Métro and Groupe Yellow Inc.
- Location: On the Chemin Olmsted near the Chalet.
Unless otherwise indicated, activities are held or begin at Maison Smith in Mont-Royal Park (1260 Chemin Olmsted) and are held in French; reservations are required by calling 514 843-8240, ext. 0.