December 1 to March 9
Take advantage of the refrigerated 2,500 m2 ice skating rink next to the Beaver Lake Pavilion. Remember to check the Winter Site Conditions to see if the skating rink is open before heading to the mountain.
Beaver Lake Pavilion opening hours (weather permitting):
- Sunday to Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- December 24 and 25, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- December 31 and January 1, 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
City of Montréal supervised skating hours:
- Sunday to Thursday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Note: Rink maintenance is provided by the City of Montréal according to schedule posted on premises.
FreeSkate rental service available ($)
photo: freddy arciniegas