August to October
Perched on the north-eastern slope of Mount Royal, the Camillien-Houde Belvedere is the perfect spot to admire the view while enjoying a drink at the Café suspendu maintained by the City of Montréal in the summer and fall months.
Are you familiar with the origins of Mount Royal or the eating and living habits of the many raccoons inhabiting the mountain? Educators from Les amis de la montagne will be on site to host a kiosk welcoming visitors wishing to dig a little deeper into the history, geology, fauna and flora of Mount Royal.
- Saturday, August 3, from 4 to 7 p.m.: The natural habitats of Mount Royal
- Saturday, August 24, from 4 to 7 p.m.: The history and geology of the mountain
- Saturday, September 14, from 3 to 6 p.m.: The natural habitats of Mount Royal
- Saturday, October 5, from 3 to 6 p.m.: The history and geology of the mountain
- Saturday, October 26, from 3 to 6 p.m.: The natural habitats of Mount Royal
A self-guided rally will also be available for families wishing to explore the area around the belvedere on their own.
Note: Activities may be postponed or cancelled due to weather conditions.
photo: Café suspendu