From December 21, 2017, to February 15, 2018
Do you have an eye for photography? Les amis de la montagne invites all mountain lovers to enter our #mtroyalmoment Instagram photo contest and share their most beautiful photos of Mount Royal.
From December 21, 2017, to February 15, 2018, use #mtroyalmoment and mention @lemontroyal on Instagram to enter the contest and run the chance of winning a fondue dinner (Chinese or vegetarian fondue) for two, including mignardise, coffee or tea, and one beverage per person, at the Beaver Lake Pavilion. The winning photo will be posted on our various Web platforms.
The winner of our #mtroyalmoment 2018 contest will be announced on February 20 on social media and contacted by Les amis de la montagne.
We can’t wait to discover your talents in photography! Good luck to all participants!
To follow us on Instagram: @lemontroyal
1. The “Share your moment on Mount Royal” Contest is held by Les amis de la montagne (the “Contest Organizers”). The Contest runs on from December 21, 2017, to February 15, 2018, at 11:59 PM (EST) (the “Contest Period”).
The Contest is open to residents of Quebec who are 18 years old and over. Employees, members, directors, officers, representatives of Les amis de la montagne, as well as members of their immediate family (brothers, sisters, children, father, mother), their legal or common-law spouse and any individuals with whom they are domiciled, are not eligible.
3. HOW TO ENTER
No purchase necessary. Entrants must be a member of Instagram (www.instagram.com) and have a public account in order to submit an entry to the contest.
To enter the contest, proceed as follows:
- Publish on your Instagram account a photo of your winter experience on Mount Royal (the “Entering photo”) that you took yourself or for which you have obtained all the rights to use during the Contest Period;
- Identify the Entering photo by adding the tag “@lemontroyal” and using the hashtag “#mtroyalmoment”;
- Upon completion of the previous step, you will receive one (1) entry into the Contest.
One (1) entry per person, per day, per Instagram, during the Contest Period;
Only one prize will be awarded during the contest, consisting of a fondue dinner (Chinese or vegetarian) for two, including mignardise, coffee or tea, and one beverage per person at the Beaver Lake Pavilion ($100 value).
- The winner and/or his/her guest must be 18 years of age and older.
- In the event the winner and/or his/her guest cannot attend the event for any reason
whatsoever, any unused portion of the prize will be cancelled and the winner and/or
his/her guest shall not be entitled to any compensation; prizes cannot be exchanged in
whole or in part for cash.
7. AWARDING OF PRIZE
- Les amis de la montagne will identify the winning Instagram photo at the end of the contest.
- To be declared a winner, the participant must obtain a comment or answer from the Contest Organizers on his/her entering photo on February 20, 2018.
- If an entrant is selected, he/she must reply in accordance with the instructions given, as the case may be, within two (2) days of the comment’s receipt.
- Fill out and sign the Declaration and Release Form (the “Declaration Form”) that the Contest Organizers will provide him/her by mail, fax or email to the effect that he/she has fulfilled all the requirements of these Contest Rules, and return it to the Contest Organizers for them to receive it within two (2) days of its receipt.
- Failure to comply with one of the conditions mentioned in these Contest Rules or to accept the prize will cause any selected entrant to be disqualified. In such a case, the Contest Organizers may, at their sole discretion, cancel the prize.
- Following the receipt of the duly completed and signed Declaration Form, the Contest Organizers will contact the winner to inform him/her of the way they can take possession of their prize.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- The Contest Organizers do not warrant that access to or use of the Instagram site or any related web site will be uninterrupted during the Contest Period or error-free.
- Contest modification
The Contest Organizers reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest in whole or in part, should human intervention or an event take place that could alter or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal running of the contest as specified in the present regulations, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec, if required.
- Liability limit
By participating or attempting to participate in the present Contest, the Released Parties disclaim all liability for any damages or loss that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by participating or attempting to participate in the Contest.
By entering this Contest, any entrant selected for a prize authorizes the Contest Organizers and their representatives to use, if required, his/her name, photo, likeness, voice, place of residence and/or statement regarding a prize as well as the Entering
photo for publicity purposes in any manner or media (including Les amis de la montagne Instagram page or web site, as the case may be), without any form of compensation.
- Social media
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Any question, comment or complaint regarding the Contest must be directed to the Contest Organizers and not to Instagram. Instagram and all of their affiliates, directors, officers, agents and employees are not responsible for any claim arising out of, or in connection with, the organization of this contest. However, by entering this Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of use, contracts, other policies and/or guidelines governing the Instagram platform and releases the Released Parties from and against any damage that could arise from the use of these platforms.