December 16 to March 9
Discover the exhilaration of snow tubing down reserved lanes next to the toboggan hill overlooking Beaver Lake. Daily passes are available at the equipment rental counter of Les amis de la montagne located on the ground level of the Beaver Lake Pavilion or at the foot of the snow-tubing corridors.
Remember to check the Winter Site Conditions to see if the snow tubing is open before heading to the mountain.
Snow-Tubing Schedule (weather permitting):
- Monday to Thursday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- December 25 and January 1: closed
- 4-11 years old: $6
- 12 years and over: $10
Minimum age required: 4 years old
Rentals stop 30 minutes prior to closing.
NEW! Snow Tubing under the Stars
- Fridays and Saturdays, January 10 to March 7, from 6 to 9 p.m.
- 4 to 11 years old: $5 / 12 years and over: $7
- With the purchase of an evening snow-tubing ticket, receive a 15% discount on hot drinks at the Café des Amis at the Beaver Lake Pavilion!
photo: Freddy Arciniegas