Financial Assistance for Low-Income Families (Summer Day Camp)
- If you are a community worker, please contact the camp coordinator, at 514 843-8240, ext. 221 or email@example.com before filling out the form on behalf of a family.
- Please submit a form for every child you wish to send to the day camp.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee a place at the day camp.
- In order to make the camp accessible to as many children as possible, only one discounted week may be offered per child according to dates selected in form.
- If your child is already registered for Les amis de la montagne’s day camp, you are not eligible for the reduced rate.
- Places will be allocated starting in April based on eligible applications, number of reserved places and camp availability.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all information provided is valid. Proof of family income (tax statement) will be required when selecting candidates.
- Priority will be given to families with pre-tax family incomes below Statistics Canada's Low Income Cut-Off (LICO) (population 500,000 and over).
- We will contact selected families by email or phone. Failing confirmation after two business days, we will offer spaces to another family.
- If the number of eligible applications exceeds the number of places available, we reserve the right to draw lots.
- If the number of eligible applications is less than the number of places available, we reserve the right to offer spots to the general public at regular rates.
- The information submitted is confidential and will only be shared with some members of Les amis de la montagne’s administration.