Community engagement tops our list of priorities as we give citizens and local organizations the opportunity to discuss and gain insight into issues and projects affecting Mount Royal.
To fulfil our mission of protecting and promoting this natural landmark in the heart of Montréal, we count on the valued involvement of members of the community. This is no truer than when it comes to projects related to the protection of natural habitats, the enhancement of park visitor experience and urban development, including the repurposing of key Mount Royal landmarks such as the Royal Victoria Hospital and L’Hotel Dieu de Montréal.
Every year, we reach out to the public with the goal of:
- Inviting people to enjoy our rich and varied programming in education, culture and environmental conservation.
- Promoting the mountain as an invaluable asset to the city and its residents.
- Keeping the community informed of urban development issues that shape the future of the mountain.
- Encouraging respect and responsibility for the protection of the mountain.
- Developing volunteer involvement in our environmental conservation activities.
- Inviting people to support our mission by making a donation.